Tuesday 15 February 2011

I love Whitby!!

 
  Have wrote a blog about the trip to Edinburgh, I suddenly recognized that I forgot to write down something about Whitby.
  In my opinion, Whitby is my favorite place among the places I had trips to in the UK because I fell in love with there the moment I first saw it.
  The weather is very nice when we went to Whitby. Our bus passed by the National Park on the way to Whitby, whose scenery was nearly the same as those in the postcards, endless meadows, mountains, and clouds, how fantastic the scenery was! I wondered if I was still living in the real world. 
   My hometown is plain and there is no mountains in my hometown. Each time I see mountains, I would be excited because I can’t help myself falling in love with them.
  When our bus arrived on the top of Whitby, I could not wait to get off the bus because the view out the windows was too tempting. Meanwhile, due to the nice weather, the whole Whitby was full of different colors, blue sky, white clouds, green grass and some ancient buildings. That is why I said in the front of this blog I fell in love with Whitby the moment I first saw it.

  At noon we ate the most famous food in the most famous restaurant -- fish and chips. Fish tasted very fresh and tender. But I am sorry to say that the regular one was too large to eat up.
  Later we went to the beach. Standing on the beach, closing my eyes, I listened to the sound of the waves, and also listened to the sound of seagulls. In fact, it was the first time I saw the sea by my own. I was so close to the nature and it was really an enjoyable trip!
  Imagining that one day I could live in Whitby, just as the local people always do, I will take my dogs go for a walk in this small town, play with them on the beach, eat fresh fish every day, listen to the waves and closely contact with the seagulls. How relaxed and comfortable life it is~
  Of course, this is only fantasy, but I really love Whitby. I look forward to having the opportunity to go there again in the future.
  After I come back to China, I decided to have some trips to the mountains or the seas because there are many wonderful mountains and seas in China and I would like to feel a different world where is not only plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment